In Nashville, as well as any of the surrounding areas and counties, you can find a wide variety of custom built luxury
homes. Most of the luxury custom built homes are in the price range of $1 – $3 million, however there is always the
exception, such as the sale of country music star Alan Jackson’s home in Franklin, TN. which sold for approximately $27 million in 2011. Although there are custom built estate properties found throughout the Middle, Tennessee area, some of the areas that offer a larger density of luxury homes are as follows:
(PLACE YOUR CURSOR OVER THE CITIES BELOW, CLICK ON THE CITY, SEE MLS LISTINGS)
1. DAVISON COUNTY/NASHVILLE:
- Belle Meade (Located approx. 10-15 minutes west of downtown Nashville, west of West End).
- Green Hills (Located approx. 10 minutes southwest of downtown Nashville, just south of Hillsboro Village Vandy area).
- Forest Hill (Located approx. 10 minutes south of downtown Nashville, just north of the Williamson
- County line).
- Oak Hill (Located approx. 10-15 minutes south of Nashville, west of I-65, next to Forest Hill).
2. WILLIAMSON COUNTY: (Located as the fist county South of Nashville/Davidson County approx. 15 min. south of Nashville)
- Brentwood (Annandale, Brass Lantern, Governor’s Club, McGavock Farms, The Enclave, Windstone)
- Franklin (Avalon, Hidden River, Laurelbrooke, Leipers Fork, Legends Ridge, Rosemont, Westhaven)
3. SUMNER COUNTY: (Located Northeast of Nashville/Davidson County approx. 15 minutes)
If you are interested in obtaining specific information on luxury and estate homes, please contact Paul Zorich and he
will provide you a personal search and information, based on your criteria, along with the utmost confidentiality and
professionalism. We can also email you more photos, videos and maps of luxury and estate properties and neighborhoods